Sign the Membership Agreement and commit to follow the STF Code of Conduct (STF CoC).
Pay the Membership fee (vessels, feed ingredient suppliers, hatcheries and farms do not pay a fee.)
Agree to enter a dialogue to discuss enhancing incentives.
Within 6 months of signing - Members must map their supply chains in a method of own choosing:
Shrimp - Record processors, farms, feed mills. Have 50% sign and commit to STF CoC within 12 months of signing Membership Agreement.
Tuna - Record processors and traders. Have 50% sign and commit to STF CoC within 12 months of signing Membership Agreement.
Conduct Internal assessment of supply chain risk compliance with STF CoC within 12 months of signing.
Self-declare to STF within 12 months of signing:
- Mapping for both shrimp and tuna (50% in first 12 months).
- How Member conducted the mapping and risk assessment.
- The risk assessment’s outcome.
- Any work the Member is already doing to address any risk identified in that assessment.
Demonstrate traceability according to STF Traceability Protocols Shrimp Supply Chain:
- Buyers and processors up to feed mills.
- Feed mills up to vessels.
Demonstrate traceability according to STF Traceability Protocols Tuna Supply Chain:
- Buyers up to processors and traders.
- Processors and traders up to vessels.
Voluntary option to publish aggregated information.
- Supply Chain Engagement.
- Verification of Traceability.
- Responsible Recruitment.